DIYHS Schematic Please!

Technical support for DiyHiFiSupply kits and products. Got a problem then ask here.

DIYHS Schematic Please!

Postby cdwait » Tue Oct 28, 2008 1:09 am

I have received the DIYHS units I ordered from you folks, packing seems quite good. I would like to have a copy of the schematic for these units please. Electronic format would be fine by email. I am applying these to an Assemblage 300b Amp if you're interested. I could try and do a review & picyures of the before and after if you like.

Chris
cdwait

Re: DIYHS Schematic Please!

Postby brian » Tue Oct 28, 2008 8:44 am

hello Chris
always interested to see implementation can read about results. You're welcome to post here.
I can provide the attached drawing which shows the principle of operation of the filament supply.
With filament supplies heat is always an issue. The more current, and the higher the voltage, the more heat sinking is required. You will need about 1.5 V AC voltage input above the required DC output voltage. This will give you an extremely low noise element supply. some airflow around the heatsink is needed so make sure to mount them vertically. If more than 1.5 V about DC output voltage is fed into the supply, then extra heat sinking may be needed. That is why the filament supplies have the capability of being mounted directly to the chassis.
Let us know how it goes for you.
Regards
Brian
Attachments
DIYHFS_VCCS_PRINCIPLE.GIF
(3.95 KiB) Downloaded 76 times
brian
Regular Admin

Return to Technical Support